Sales and Service Support Specialist
Club Coffee requires a Sales and Service Support Specialist with responsibilities covering a wide variety of sales and equipment / service account duties in support of the sales team.
Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to; creating and updating sales tools, order entry and customer service related duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- As a front-line representative, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, vendors and other parties.
- Manage the Equipment and Service program with our customers
- Organize, track and maintain equipment inventory
- Analyse invoices from our equipment and service vendors to ensure accuracy o Continually develop and maintain customer and vendor relationships
- Cross trained in order entry and customer service to aid the team during vacation.
- Manage the sales sample program and enter sample orders for the sales team.
- Assist sales in creating and maintaining customer based reports and related documents.
- Assist in the creation and updating of sales tools (presentations and training)
- Flexible to accept other duties as assigned. Requirements
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Meticulous records maintenance skills.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Skills & Knowledge
- University degree in a Business related program
- Proficient in the use of computer technology including standard software programs such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Superior keyboarding skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to quickly and efficiently learn new systems and software to automate and analyze information.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- General mathematical skills.
- Walking, standing, sitting, lifting, bending, keyboarding.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Able to occasionally lift items as heavy as 25 lbs.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
*This is a food manufacturing facility with strong food aromas