Opportunities with CGI
CGI offers a world of opportunity. We're a global company, so you'll benefit from the wide range of resources and experiences a company our size can offer. At the same time, you'll be part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career.
Whether seeking a technical, functional or administrative role to launch your career, you'll find your place at CGI. Here are a few examples of the type of roles we offer graduates.
- Business analysis—develop knowledge of a client's situation and improve its processes
- Corporate functions—help run the business through such activities as finance, human resources, marketing, communications and more
- Data design/database administration—analyze, design and maintain data; develop models; and ensure data security and integrity
- Decision analysis—apply quantitative methods and make recommendations
- Payroll processing—help clients process their payroll data
- Systems/applications development—convert design into actual programming
- Systems design—analyze requirements to create a system design and a working model
- Systems testing—identify, diagnose and document system issues
- User support—research solutions to problems and answer clients' questions
- Technical writing—write and edit program and system documentation, user manuals and training material to help clients use and operate a system
By joining CGI, you become part of a team where people come first and are committed to delivering quality and excellence.
How to Apply
CGI will be hiring new graduates throughout the year.
Please apply directly through your campus career centre.
Click here to visit CGI for more information.