Customer Service Representative (14 month temporary)
- High school diploma or equivalent required, but post-secondary education in an related field preferred
- Minimum of two years prior experience in a sales-related environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Word and Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Proven ability to provide superior customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to handle sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy
- Unrestricted cross-border mobility
- Ability to work with people in a manner that builds high morale and group commitment to shared goals and objectives
- Ability to communicate with others in a warm and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport
- Ability to organize and/or schedule people or tasks and to develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability
- Effectively manage time and priorities and work efficiently
- Ability to maintain a mature problem-solving attitude while dealing with interpersonal conflict and time demands
- Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues and constraints
- Respond to and process sales orders and customer inquiries in a timely, efficient and pro-active manner.
- Receive orders and inquiries from customers and provide information regarding pricing, product specifications, sales order status, delivery and un-priced oil
- Enter sales orders, assign routes, and generate logistics orders, ensuring that credit issues and inventory concerns are addressed
- Review each customer's contract position and pro-actively advise customers of their impending requirements.
- Provide prompt and continuous follow-up to ensure customer commitments are met
- Other duties as assigned
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.