Sales Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 359959
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Job Status: Regular Full-Time
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Location: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Halifax, Winnipeg
We are looking to hire a knowledgeable and passionate Sales Coordinator to act as a change-agent at the corporate level who will pro-actively contribute to our sales initiatives. Reporting to the Manager Sales Support, this position is for a charismatic, creative, dynamic professional who has a key understanding of digital and media with a drive to fulfill best in class service.
- Assist in the day to day operations of all sales activities
- Support management and the sales team by independently facilitating, prioritizing and executing on their requirements
- Create and maintain sales proposals, wrap reports and other resources
- Project manage campaigns as needed to ensure high service levels and value to advertisers
- Order entry into Placements & GAM (Google Ad Manager)
- Traffic all campaign materials
- Request all campaign screenshots and campaign reporting from the Ad Ops Team
- Manage weekly campaign optimization for Client ad campaigns
- Liaise with Retail Agencies, external clients, internal clients and the general public in a polite and professional manner
- Strong customer service orientation
- Gather and input success stories
- Assist in revenue driving initiatives including brainstorming ideas for interactive features to increase online sales opportunities
- Research new ideas, trends etc. and communicate to the team
- Work closely with key stake holders to continuously eliminate obstacles to success
- Participate in client and internal digital meetings as needed
- Research assigned projects
- When required, source ideas and solutions to day-to-day challenges
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with internal and external clients
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation and ability to handle multiple demands by prioritizing effectively
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge and experience with IBMS, Wide Orbit, OnBoard, APROPO and Sales Force are an asset
- Knowledge on digital products and sales an asset
- Creative thinker
- Team player with the ability to take initiative and anticipate needs
- People-oriented, good communicator with demonstrated project management skills
- Comfortable with all aspects of clerical work/project coordination
- A self-starter, outgoing, assertive with great communication skills
- Able to handle issues in an efficient manner, informing the key stake holders of any problems that may arise
- Ensures that all processes/procedures are completed and quality standards are met
- Inextinguishable passion for the interactive space
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : Alberta : Edmonton || Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 04/28/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, BC, Vancouver
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.