Retail Support Expert, Toronto - Bell
Req Id: 366471
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The tight-knit Bell Retail team lives and breathes the latest technology, thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the perfect solution for our customers. We’re proud to offer our customers the best wireless, internet, TV, home phone products and services at Bell and The Source stores across Canada.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves solving really tricky problems
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Enjoys discovering or learning new things
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our retail sales team at Bell...One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be challenged at Canada’s #1 telecommunications company
- Competitive hourly wage plus full benefits package, even for part time employees
- Incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Bell services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the role?
- Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our customers
- Be an excellent listener and communicator
- Always be learning and adapting to change
- Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
- Be the store expert for all things service-related
- Account and billing inquiries
- Troubleshooting and repair support
- General product knowledge advice
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love helping others to find the best solutions
- Get satisfaction through solving customer inquiries and issues
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 04/30/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.