Project Coordinator, Astral Media Outdoor LP
Req Id: 362931
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Role: Project Coordinator - Toronto
Astral Out of Home, a division of Bell Media, is one of Canada’s leading out-of-home advertising companies with over 50,000 advertising faces strategically located across Canada. Driving innovation on one of the country’s the most dynamic media platforms, Astral is committed to staying at the forefront of the latest technological trends, offering advertisers the opportunity to deliver powerful messages that engage and connect with consumers.
Reporting to the Manager – TSF, the Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating the timely dispatching of planned and reactive maintenance work orders with contracted providers for Toronto products. The Project Coordinator will monitor performance and timely work order closure to ensure that all service level agreement targets are met.
- Utilizes system based work order management tool (Datex) to generate planned and reactive Outdoor & Construction work orders including contractor scheduling, requested dispatching and reconciliation & closure
- Coordination of work order escalation management process including contractor follow up and work order completion status
- Assist the Construction Manager in the execution of the Toronto Street Furniture Program’s rollout obligations
- Root cause determination and corrective actions for overdue work orders through analysis of work order constraints (internal and external)
- Works closely with the contracted management provider to determine sequence and timing of activities
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Processing of repair & maintenance invoices
- Data entry of elements into inventory management system (Quattro) and updating of system to ensure data integrity
- Assists the Senior Manager of Real Estate & Leasing, or designate, in various projects and tasks
- 2+ years of operational experience
- Strong IT skills (Excel, MS Office, Quattro, SAP etc..)
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data and drive required actions
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong knowledge of the City and its internal geographical boundaries
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/04/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.