Production Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 367454
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Production Coordinator, TSN & Discovery, Bell Media
Job Status: Temporary - Full time - 12 Month contract (Paternal leave)
Location: 9 Channel 9 Court, Agincourt
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required. This job may include overnight and shift work. Weekend work is a condition of employment.
- Coordinate promotion production for TSN & Discovery Brands
- Asset coordination – ingest and download of assets, sourcing footage, promo production status, quality control and final file delivery to broadcast.
- Coordinating daily automated squeeze credits
- Create review links for department screenings
- Archiving assets for TSN & Discovery Brands
- Coordinate edit and post audio schedules
- Final QC of Radio promos
- Liaise closely with external partners for asset delivery
- Production Assistant on Promo shoots
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary degree in TV production,
- 2 years of production or post production experience
- Post production experience and knowledge of the Avid environment
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic interest and knowledge of professional sports
- Team player with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Excel
- Valid driver’s license
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 04/29/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.