Financial Analyst, Bell Business Markets
Req Id: 350111
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
Bell’s Business Market Finance team is seeking a qualified Financial Analyst who can bring clarity and focus to financial process, analysis and reporting specifically for Bell’s top 100 customers. We are looking for a dynamic and responsible self-starter, who is detail-oriented with strong leadership skills. The candidate will work closely with various Business stakeholders to provide detailed financials on large customer deals as well as develop deal specific tracking & reporting profitability models.
- Prepare detailed financials on large customer deals, including key financial metrics (Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, Contribution Margin, etc.)
- Working closely with the Sales team, Network Architects, Pricing specialists and Operation primes to optimize financials and ensure competitiveness of the solution.
- Perform monthly and quarterly detailed customer profitability analysis and liaise with the dedicated Customer prime to trend (YTD, YEE), identify key issues/risks and provide insightful financial recommendations. This would also take into account monthly analysis of specific project results vs. business case trackable cash flows.
- Develop annual trackable plans for deals/customer by leveraging the Knowledge Transfer Session with customer primes to determine monthly trackable cash flows.
- Identify key areas for profit improvement including revenue up-sell and COGS reduction opportunities.
- Represent the Finance Team on other initiatives that may have financial dependencies to assess impacts, risks, and business requirements.
- University Degree in Finance, Administration
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) or in the process of obtaining designation
- Minimum of 2 years experience, ideally in the Telecom environment
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with great autonomy
- Strong financial skills and knowledge (e.g., management reporting processes, IFRS, SOX)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (notably Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent speaking, writing and listening skills
- Strong organizing and planning skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure, manage a number of projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Bell Canada financial tools and systems (SAP, BI, PEATS, BTN DataMart etc.)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 04/29/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.