Consultant, Network Provisioning
Req Id: 360674
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
About the team
The Rest of Province (RoP) Ontario Network Management and Finance team is responsible for the planning and administration of Bell’s network expansion and maintenance. Our Finance team supports RoP’s Strategic and Demand portfolios, working closely with our implementation teams that support a wide range of programs to forecast the budgets in both the short (in month) and long term (year end or 3 year plan) that represent millions of dollars in capital annually. The programs include the Strategic Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP) delivery, and numerous Demand initiatives required to sustain Bell’s network, such as Mandatory Replacement (road moves, utility replacements), Access Infrastructure Greenfields (FTTP in new construction), or business data orders (“Megas”
- Interfacing with implementation teams to forecast and land monthly and annual budgets
- Communicating with senior and director teams on spend updates, explanations for any variances from forecast
- Working with large data sets to ensure data is accurate and identifying trends, opportunities for cost savings, and improving cost recovery on non-mandatory work
- Assistance in leading a team of skilled, finance-focused individuals to produce results and communicate clearly within the team on initiatives and evolution of the team
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities to improve processes within the team
- SAP experience (pulling reports, etc.)
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) to build large reports and presentations for executive teams
- Previous experience in managing large capital projects
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation
- Experience working within Big Data environments to create and automate reports for large datasets
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/06/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.