Clerk, Learning and Development, Bell MTS
Req Id: 368411
Bell MTS is proud to be Manitoba’s leading communications company, providing a comprehensive and innovative suite of broadband communications and content services to consumers, businesses, not-for-profit organizations and governments.
Supported by Bell’s industry-leading investments in advanced networks and media content, Bell MTS provides TV, high-speed Internet, 4G LTE Wireless, home phone, security systems and business services including unified cloud and managed services.
At Bell MTS, our employees are at the heart of our success. Join our team today!
The Clerk, Learning and Development will be responsible for a full range of administrative support to the Field Services Learning & Development team. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Front Door Training Request process; including coordinating training resources, training facilities, and scheduling
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports providing all enrollment, completion and effectiveness of learning rates of Field Services learning curriculums outlined in predefined timelines
- Administration and support of the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Analyze Learning Management System (LMS) reports for accuracy, identify discrepancies, and implement corrective measures
- Administrative support to Learning & Development team
- Develop training support documents (job aides) with existing process documentation using adult learning principles
- Support Learning & Development consultants in class with coaching and guidance when required
- Post-secondary education related to Business Administration, Management, or Commerce; or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Extensive experience coordinating meetings and/or training sessions
- Experience with Bell MTS’s Learning Management System and reporting capabilities
- Experience delivering clerical and administrative support
- Experience effectively managing multiple tasks independently and delivering by required deadlines
- Experience analyzing reports, identifying discrepancies and implementing corrective measures
- Experience developing training support documents
- Experience with eLearning development tools (including Articulate Storyline 3.0)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Productivity tools with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of MTS policies, procedures and practices with a focus on consumer products and services
- Experience delivering training curriculum and/or experience facilitating presentations would be considered an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 04/26/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.