Call Center, Bilingual Operator Monitoring Station, Alarmforce
Req Id: 363571
AlarmForce, a Bell Canada Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Position: Bilingual Operator Monitoring Station
Salary: Hourly rate + eligible for bonus monthly + Signing Bonus (conditions may apply)
Job Status: Regular - Full-time
- Handling inbound alarm/ medical alert / 2 way calls
- Handling all other alarm signals with a non voice element. These include notify only alarms, hardwire alarms, open-close alarms, error and partial accounts
- Medical alarm response including Global Positioning System monitoring
- Processing and resolving alarms in a client relationship software system
- Handling inbound telephone calls related to alarm signals/customer requests and transferring calls as required
- Processing alarm in a timely manner and within defined time intervals
- Placing outbound calls relating to alarm signals received. This includes calls to customer, keyholders, authorities, and others as required
- Customer information updates. These are received by telephone request, assigned communication logs, or manual request. They include, but are not limited to keyholder / authority / codeword updates
- Contract verification from processing – 2 stage check process
- Guard service invoice verification
- Verify ambulance, fire, and Police dispatch authority for new contracts
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field (i.e. 911 Telecommunications.) preferred, or High School Diploma with equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a call center/dispatch environment
Skills and requirements:
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Must be available to work 3 or 4 consecutive 12-hour shifts
- Ability to listen attentively and to use the information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers' specific needs
- Strong customer service, analytical, and decision making skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Bilingualism is required (English and French)
Position Type: Call Centre
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 04/30/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.