Bilingual Customer Care Supervisor, Alarmforce
Req Id: 343811
AlarmForce, a Bell Canada Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Customer Care Supervisor facilitates, coaches, and provides leadership and resources for a team of Customer Care Representatives and is also responsible for the efficient handling of inbound customer inquiries relating to their AlarmForce invoices.
- Manage client inquiries, questions, and problems that have escalated with team members
- Respond to front line, initial customer inquiries and issues to ensure first call resolution
- Take calls if short-staffed or overwhelmed with inbound calls
- Escalate customer issues that require more in-depth assistance to the appropriate internal party and do timely follow-ups
- Provide crisis support to address emergency security situations
- Monitor Customer Care team and report to Manager, Operations
- Prepare reports to monitor call service levels to ensure client expectations are met
- Ensure department reference materials are up-to-date and organized on weekly basis
- Assess the needs of the Customer Care team and make recommendations to improve efficiency
- Concisely record all issues and resolutions in SBN
- Assist in training new hires
- Have periodic call calibration sessions with Customer Care Reps
- Perform to and meet/exceed all monthly performance metrics
- Participate in regular trainings on products and services, customer service, corporate and operations policies and initiatives to remain knowledgeable on all AlarmForce products, services, to effectively support new and existing customers
Education / Experience Requirements
- Post-Secondary Diploma (in a related field i.e. business, security) or High School Diploma with equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a security or service based industry valuable
- 2 years’ experience in customer care call centre, preferred
- 1 year experience in a supervisor and/or coaching role, an asset
- Previous QA experience in a call centre, beneficial
- Work experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of telephony capabilities of CMS and auto-dialers an asset
- Proficient with CRM tools
- Loyalty experience is an asset
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills, English and French
- Exceptional listening and responding skills
- Able to build rapport with customers quickly
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Capable of working independently
- Solid team player, willing to assist when required
- Aptitude to multi-task
- Ability to be people oriented and empathetic to build valued relationships
- Detail oriented
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 04/28/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.