Bilingual Customer Care Representative, Alarmforce
Req Id: 367531
AlarmForce, a Bell Canada Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Position: Bilingual Customer Care Representative
Salary: Hourly rate + possibility up to 500$ bonus monthly + Signing Bonus (conditions may apply)
Job Status: Regular - Full-time
The Bilingual Customer Care Representative will be the first point of contact for all AlarmForce customer matters and inquiries which includes, but is not limited to, responding to all customer questions related to billing, contract renewals, account changes, and other customer service related issues. The Bilingual Customer Care Representative must stay abreast of all products and services, corporate and customer policies to ensure accurate information is available to best service all customers.
- Respond to all front-line initial customer inquiries and issues and try to ensure a first response resolution
- Escalate customer issues that require more in-depth assistance to the appropriate internal party and execute timely follow-ups
- Provide immediate support for emergencies
- Participate in regular training on products and services, customer service, corporate and operations policies, as well as company initiatives to remain knowledgeable on all AlarmForce products and services to effectively support new and existing customers
- Concisely record all issues and resolutions into client relationship software (SBN)
- Perform to meet and exceed all monthly performance metrics (Quality, Dependability, and Productivity)
- Engage in monthly performance review/coaching sessions with Customer Care Supervisor
Education and Experiences:
- High School Diploma with equivalent work experience
- Post-Secondary Education, preferred
- Experience in a customer service environment, a valuable asset
- Knowledge of telephony features, communications management systems and automatic dialers, an asset
- Experience in quality assurance or customer loyalty in a call center, a valuable asset
Qualifications and competencies:
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Strong probing and problem-solving skills to work with customers to provide best resolution possible
- Ability to work independently and under close supervision
- Able to build value added relationships over the phone with customers quickly
- Solid team player, willing to assist when required
- Aptitude to multi-task
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be available to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
Bilingualism is required (English and French)
Position Type: Call Centre
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 05/25/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.