Located in a new Midtown Toronto location, ARD Outdoor is a new concept from Andrew Richard Designs offering a diversification of products.
The ideal sales associate manager will have a passion for leading and managing in the retail work environment. We are seeking an individual who can maximize productivity and deliver sales through effective management of the client. The ability to take initiative and make decisions is very important. Our business is seasonal, during our peak season, it is very fast paced where multi-tasking is mandatory. The applicant must demonstrate strong communication skills, excellent organizational characteristics, and the ability to make quick decisions. Working well with others (employees and customers) is imperative. We are looking for a candidate that is friendly, courteous, efficient and professional. The ability to move up to sales manager is a realistic option as we're going to promote from within to fill this position with our best sales associate.
Reporting to the owners directly, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Capable of handling large sales projects with ownership.
- Maintain our commitment to provide ultimate customer service.
- Create and maintain company policies and procedures.
- Recruiting, training, developing, motivating and managing staff.
- Keeping store ready for business on a daily basis.
- Setting up in store displays.
- Coordination of deliveries and production of orders.
- Collection of payments.
- Manage day-to-day operations in the store if required.