PCS Associate (PMO/Workplan)
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
Program Control Services professionals design and implements control-related activities to manage risks across a program (or group of interrelated projects) and to improve the likelihood that program goals are met.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Solves routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
- Receives detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks anddetailed instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
- Experience in Program Control Services and project management related activites
- Experience in Workplan Management, Metrics reporting, MS Project Server Administration and Time entry management
- 0-3 years’ relevant experience in Project Managemet tools like MS Project, MSPS or Pwoject Web Access (PWA)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, certification in Project Management preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.