Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture offers career opportunities across our workforces, providing a unique career experience, depending on your skills, career objectives and preferred work experience. You will find people who are among the best at what they do.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
- Implementation experience of Oracle AIA O2C PIP for Communications on SOA 11g
- Build and test SOA components covering OSB/BPEL/AIA in SOA Suite 11g
- Integration experience with IBM MQ series, REST services using SOA 11g
- Knowledge of O2C PIP extension, working with Weblogic SAF configurations
- Oracle-Comms-Order and Service Management 7
- Knowledge of extending O2C Cartridges is must.
- Experience in working with Weblogic SAF configurations
- XML Transformation & Query (XSD/Xquery/XPath)
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
We are (Accenture is) one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 275,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 54 countries; and net revenues of $28.6 billion for fiscal 2013.