Hyperion Programmer- Intern
Accenture's consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. Working as a consultant at Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high-performance businesses.
Accenture is a world leader in systems integration, with more than 30 years of experience and a proven track record of transformational projects. Our systems integration professionals draw on deep technology skills, functional experience and industry knowledge to design and deliver IT systems that create value and support clients' business goals. They deliver large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients become high-performance businesses and governments.
The internship will last 6-9 months. All work terms will provide a stimulating, dynamic environment where you will participate in a variety of roles, including those of a full-time Consulting Analyst.
Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with solution development and technology to enable clients to transform the way they do business.
As an intern in Technology Consulting, you will work on client or internal engagements, typically participating in planning, designing and/or installing management information systems. You will foster skills need to help organizations effectively apply technology for competitive advantage.
As an intern in Technology Consulting, you will participate in a variety of roles, including those of a full-time Consulting Analyst. Interns work on client or internal engagements, typically participating in planning, designing and/or installing management information systems. You will foster skills need to help organizations effectively apply technology for competitive advantage.
Working as part of an Accenture client team, intern assignments may include:
- Analyzing and documenting current business processes and technologies
- Designing and testing new business processes, capabilities and technologies
- Developing communications and training materials
- Building portions of an application
- Fluent in English and French
- Able to commit for 6-9 months on a full time basis
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting: either military or civilian
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Many of our internship roles require previous technical and programming aptitude/knowledge
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Responsible for transportation and related fees to their work location
Track record of outstanding academic performance in one of following preferred majors:
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Information Systems / Decision Sciences
- Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences
- Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Business Marketing / Management
- Liberal Arts / Communications
Please submit your Resume, Cover letter and Transcripts
Accenture is one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 275,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 54 countries; and net revenues of $28.6 billion for fiscal 2013.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.