HFM Consolidation and Close Management Consultant
Our Finance and Enterprise Performance professionals design, develop and deploy performance management solutions that improve efficiency and financial transparency and enable performance measurement.
We are looking for valuable candidates to join this team, focusing on the Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Close Management technology.
- 1 to 3 years in one or both of the 2 following areas:
- Exposure to financial consolidations topics: accounting and consolidation norms (USGAAP, IFRS), Data conversion, Management KPI review, production and analyses…
- Experience designing and developing Hyperion Financial Management and Close Management applications
- Global understanding of the Hyperion suite modules and its position within global IT systems.
- Proven experience in business analysis and users' facing role.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- French language professional level
- Global consulting experience
- MBA Degree
Other Professional Requirements
- Applicants for employment in Canada must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Canada
- Travels from 0 to 100%, depending on project locations and contexts
We provide an exciting role where our consultants develop and leverage their skills in the following areas:
- Provide technical "know-how" on HFM, Close Management, EPMA, Financial Reporting and Smart View tools, including but not limited to: creation of new applications, metadata management and loading, webforms and reports creation, business rules (VBA) coding and performance optimization.
- Propose testing approach and assist users during applications acceptance tests.
- Support users during and after deployment of applications (functional and techno-functional support).
- Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters under scope of responsibilities.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
In Preferred Qualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.