Study abroad at
The New College of Humanities!
Why choose the New College of the Humanities?
- Small class sizes
- No LSAT requirement
- World-renowned professors
- Accelerated program - only 2 years!
- Experience one of the most vibrant cities in the world
- Scholarships that cover 50% of tuition fees for Canadian students
We welcome applications from non-EU students who are in possession of a visa which permits them to reside in the UK for the duration of the programme.
NCH is proud to have a cosmopolitan mix of students from a range of nations, cultures and backgrounds. Given its standing as a more academic alternative to the Graduate Law Degree, the Senior Status LLB is particularly popular amongst domestic and overseas non-law graduates, especially from Canada.
Graduate entry to the LLB
The following are eligible to apply for graduate entry:
- Graduates holding a full first degree from an acceptable university in the United Kingdom or another European country
- Graduates holding a full first degree from an acceptable university in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Ghana, Hong Kong SAR, Israel, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, New Zealand, Nigeria, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Africa or the Caribbean.
- Graduates holding a full first degree from a regionally accredited institution in the USA
- Graduates holding a full first degree from an acceptable university in India which is at least three-years full time in duration
Applications from students with other degrees not listed above will be considered at the discretion of the University. Professional qualifications cannot be considered for Graduate Entry.
Please contact us if you would like further advice about eligibility for graduate entry.